Sunday, November 20, 2011

briefcase Live 2.1 - A enumerate

Portfolio live 1.0 was my go-to stock market app and with the new version, it is even more so.

If you are unfamiliar with this app, it allows you to enter your whole stock portfolio in to it along with your cost basis. It follows, in real time, your portfolio value along with real time quotes. It doesn't matter how many portfolios you have, this app will track it for you.

Laptop Sleeve

On mine, I have my portfolio, my No Hassle Portfolio, which is my charitable portfolio that some investors follow, sector watch lists, and a miscellaneous watch list. portfolio Live follows all of these without any problem. This was all in version 1.0.

Then version 2.0 arrived. (2.1 is a maintenance release) Along with all of the same features, you can study current news linked to each position and even do your technical research. If you're a chart person, this app is for you! It even has customizable charts for your review.

Before portfolio Live 2.1, I had to go to my broker website to look at charts. Because I'm on the go a lot, I prefer that data to be at my fingertips and with version 2.1, it is!

One of my problems with version 1.0 was that I wanted to leave notes on my watchlist. Like most investors, I watch a lot of stocks, patiently waiting for it to reach the cost basis that I want. With such an allinclusive list to watch, I can't remember all of my buy levels. With 2.1, I can write a note for each position so I can remember my buy level. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but for those of us who watch a large number of stocks, it's invaluable.

The news section is organized by sectors and also includes commentaries by influential financial people. If you can't find the news you need in this app, I'm not sure that you need it.

If you're looking for a stock market app, don't go anywhere else. portfolio Live 2.1 is what you need.

briefcase Live 2.1 - A enumerate

Recommend : หางานเชียงใหม่ huggies diaper Cheap Yogurt Maker Automatic Android Tablet Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment