Sunday, July 22, 2012

2011 MacBook Pro i5 13" Unboxing & 1st Bootup

2011 MacBook Pro i5 13" Unboxing & 1st Bootup Tube. Duration : 7.27 Mins.



Follow Me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Two months ago my computer broke down and I couldn't upload anymore videos to YouTube. So I decided to start saving up for the next Macbook Pro update. Well two months later here it is. Now that I have this Macbook I can get back to making more videos for you guys. Im going to try to upload at least once a week, if not more. Thanks for subscribing and commenting.

Tags: 2011, apple, macbook, pro, 13, inch, i5, aluminum, unibody, HD, facetime, intel, 3000, backlit, keyboard, glossy, themexicannerd, 1080p, The, mexican, nerd, canon, t2i, iphone, ipod, thunderbolt, port, mini, display

See Also : อาหารเสริม Patong Hotel Phuket watch moon eclipse mini hdmi cables

0 comments:

Post a Comment